- 20 Peaceful rooms with attached bathroom
- 2 apartments with built in bathroom, kitchen and balcony.
- 24 hrs hot / cold running water.
- Nirvana Garden Restaurant with Boudhanath Stupa view.
- Terrace Cafe with Boudhanath Stupa view.
- Multi Purpose Conference Hall
- Wake up Call
- Baggage Storage room and safety deposit
- Multi Channel LCD Television
- Free Wi-fi
- ISD/STD Net Phone Service
- Major Credit card accepted (Visa & Master Card)
- 24 hrs security
- Free Travel information
- Money Exchange
- Boudha Stupa just a few seconds walk from the hotel.
Situated 8 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu, Boudhanath, is one of the most imposing landmarks in Kathmandu, visible as soon as you land at the Tribhuvan International Airport. It is the largest stupa in the Kathmandu Valley.
The 36-meter-high stupa of Boudhanath is one of the largest stupas in South Asia. With countless monasteries surrounding it, Boudhanath is the center of Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal.
Built in the shape of a mandala designed to replicate the Gyangtse of Tibet, the stupa was renovated by Licchhavi rulers in the 8th century. The location of the stupa is interesting as it once lay on the ancient trade route to Tibet and it was here that Tibetan merchants rested and offered prayers for centuries.
On each side are a pair of the all-seeing-eyes of the Buddha symbolizing awareness. The canopy has 13 stages. At ground level there is a brick wall with 147 niches and 108 images of the meditational Buddha inset behind copper prayer wheels.